The Social Media Manager will be responsible to create the social media strategy, coordinate with the social media team and stakeholders across the company and country to ensure its effectiveness and ensure the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture. And into all of the company’s products and services.
They should be able to own the roadmap for the social media tool integration on all company channels e.g. TV, Website, Google AdWords, Facebook ads manager etc.
Duties & Responsibilities/Deliverables of Social Media Manager
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments and report back on a regular basis to Head of the department
- Set customer service standards on social media channels.
- Finding new social media influencers
- Assist the HOD in managing influencers portfolio and continuously searching for new successful influencers to be added to our current portfolio
- Monitor and feedback to the Head of Department regarding competitor ads, trending influencers and trending products on social media
- Managing all influencer campaigns and plan and ensuring briefs and communication are sent on time and ads are executed properly as per plan
- Evaluating all social media campaigns across different platforms and report back to Head of the department
- Social Media Manager will provide sales quantity forecast to buying team to ensure stock availability as per sales trend in the market
- Evaluating and monitoring all influencer campaigns
- Working closely with buying team on sourcing specific products to be sold on our social media platforms
- Social Media Manager will be executing digital ads on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and relevant Social media platforms
Our well-renowned client is looking for Social Media Manager in Lahore, Pakistan. You can send your updated CV with the latest picture on the above-mentioned e-mail address.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this post. Please note that again, this is Lahore based Job.