As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist- SEO/SEM, you will be responsible for initiating and managing campaigns focused on increasing our search engine visibility, driving visitors to the platform and generating new leads.
Job Responsibilities of Search Engine Marketing Specialist- SEO/SEM
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights so as to realize maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid program marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to enhance SEO positions for target keywords.
- 3 to 5 years proven SEM/ SEO experience and success in managing Google search campaigns.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the newest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field.
Latest Topics – Must Read