We are looking for Senior Java Developer / Team Lead for our clients for their head office in Lahore. He/ she must have a strong grip on Oracle database platforms.
Key responsibilities of Senior Java Developer
As per java developer, you will be responsible for the below-mentioned basic responsibilities:
- As a Senior Java Developer, Ability to design and maintain complex custom-built solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.
- Expert level knowledge of Java service integration with Web Services, REST / SOAP, and Micro Services frameworks is required.
- Expert level ability to write complex quarries in MySQL.
- Having a good experience with the Oracle database platform.
- As a Senior Java Developer must have strong exposure to Linux OS will be a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, report designing, and analytical skills, BI experience will be plus point.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work individually with each level of personnel and lead technical teams.
Education/ Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science.
- 8 -10 years of relevant experience of application Design &Development on the JAVA platform.
- Strong communication skills to deal with our overseas clients
- Ability to handle a team of 10-15 members
Salary of Senior Java Developer
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary up to 300k (negotiable depending upon profile) and other benefits
- Permanent position along with Exceptional learning and/Growth Opportunities
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria only are requested to share CVs at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with the position marked in the subject line.
Our client based in multi-location across the world. They provide high quality IT services to their vendors. They deal with clients from below-mentioned countries:
- Saudi Arabia
Our Other Articles