Job Title: Senior Financial Controller
Our global client has an exciting opportunity to join the Dubai team for Senior Financial Controller. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for transversal finance activities. This includes consolidating accounting and management information and working closely with members of the finance team in the Middle East. Further responsibilities include interim financial analysis that will ensure that the company’s project is delivered in a controlled and sound financial environment.
Senior Financial Controller Key Responsibilities
- Lead the Stability Process at the End of the Month: Review and Challenge Local Financial Team Submissions
- Responsible for stable reporting: Internal stakeholders in charge of the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual stable financial MI, outlining various trends and trends against projects, showing performance of KPI, required Identification of mitigation measures in case of fall
- Bud Guide the process of consolidating budgets, plans and forecasts: Review, challenge and consolidate the submissions of local finance teams.
- Trans Lead the financial analysis of the transition to ensure that the company develops into a strong for-profit framework.
- Support the Head of Finance on strategic projects and initiatives, liaise with other teams, develop financial models with strong sets of assumptions, to provide strong and reliable business dealings with the business. Will be connected.
- the Legal Oversight Audit for all entities throughout the region.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable taxes and duties, including applicable VAT, account payable and payroll
- Finance Supervise and manage the finance team
Qualifications of Senior Financial Controller
- At least 10 years of experience working in finance as a financial controller or manager
- Strong experience in the planning process and cost control
- Communication Great communication skills and ability to communicate in complex financial projects
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience handling large amounts of data and the ability to develop and maintain complex financial models.
- Management experience: You guide for example, and like to empower your teammates to do their best.
- Previous experience working in an AT VAT environment is required.
- ACA or ACCA eligible
Senior Financial Controller Salary
It totally depends on the candidate’s profile and interview
Interviews will be held on below-mentioned medium due to Covid-19
- Telephonic interview
- Webinar Interview
- Skype or Zoom Interview
» Our Related Articles «
- How to Write a Resume | Latest CV Format | Mistakes to Avoid
- Tell Me About Yourself | How to Answer This Interview Question| 2020-2021
- Best LinkedIn Profile Tips | Improve Your Profile Step by Step