Title of Position: Manager Talent Acquisition
Location: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Rafhan Maize is hiring Manager Talent Acquisition. Manager will be responsible for shaping and supporting a value-based employer branding inside and outside the company. Manager will develop and implement an online/offline Talent Acquisition strategy in alignment with all stakeholders needs and corporate strategies to increase awareness of our employer brand to attract top talent for Pakistan business.
Talent Acquisition Manager Job Responsibilities will include:
Talent Acquisition & Management
- Responsible for developing and executing the Rafhan Talent Acquisition strategy
- Ensures planned execution of recruitment processes at Rafhan Maize i.e. sourcing, testing, interviewing, counselling site managers on candidate selection, onboarding, and conducting exit interviews.
- Work with the hiring managers to pinpoint the company’s exact staffing needs
- Ensure that our recruitment needs – both immediate and future – are met which the simplest possible quality hires are identified.
- Facilitate effective onboarding and new leaders accelerate program for brand spanking new hires
- Build relationships with diverse sources of talent externally to make sure access to key talent segments
- Pay close attention to trends to be ready to help forecast both the quarterly and annual hiring needs breaking down by the company’s various departments.
- Develop a talent pool by creating long-lasting relationships with both potential candidates and former applicants
- Manage day-to-day external recruiting agency partner relations
- Identify and choose recruitment firms to partner with so as to approach the market timely finding the key talents consistent with the business needs and functions in line with the worldwide resourcing strategy.
- Act as Recruiter for Pakistan business and ensure implementation of winning talent process in true letter and spirit.
- Collaborate with HR peers and business leaders to trace and manage budgets associated with talent acquisitions by monitoring advertising and agency spend.
- Identify and understand the evolving skills requirements. Plan and lead an attempt to develop and implement a functional/technical competency framework for key functions together with Manager OD& Development.
- Integrate succession and talent plans with recruiting strategy
- Use metrics to research and compile summary reports and identify areas of improvement
Organization Effectiveness and Cultural Change
- Collaborate with global, regional and local HR like-minded people to promote the D&I culture.
- Identify the skills and abilities needed to maintain long-term organizational performance
- Act as a talent broker to ensure the movement of talent and increase the capacity of the organization
- Manage and develop internal and external employee referral programs
- Assist in employee retention, engagement and development
Employer Value Proposition
- Coordinate and conduct target HR marketing activities that are accelerating and promoting our employer’s value proposition (EVP) in our target audience – from the beginning of the career to the top professionals. By targeting group-specific outdoor activities and career events
- Create, edit, publish and share Internet networking and social media content through our social media channels that create meaningful connections and attract the best skills
- Ensuring the continuity and consistency of our skilled acquisition strategy to meet changing business needs and grow your employer brand
- Act as brand promoter inside and outside the company at events and conferences
- Participate in job fairs to acquire talent.
Talent Acquisition Manager position is well-suited for you if you:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with every level within the organization
- Knows how Business works, information on current and potential trends, technology, and information affecting its business and organization.
- Proven ability to influence, persuade and cooperate at all organizational levels and functions.
- New challenge assumptions to overcome resistance to new solutions
- Learns quickly when faced with new challenges. Open to change; Analyzes both successes and failures to improve leads. Experiment and try to do anything to find a solution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines simultaneously
Qualified candidates will have:
- Familiarity and Working Knowledge of Applicants Tracking System (ATS)
- Able to balance conceptual and manual work
- Must have Can Do attitude
- High level of integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply
About Rafhan Maize
Rafin Maize Ingriden Inc. is a US-based company with a global presence in more than 60 countries around the world with commercial and manufacturing operations. Our strategy is a unique combination of volume growth and operational excellence. We pursue a three-pronged strategy of organic, geographical growth by expanding our geographic and component portfolios.
We believe in the power of our people to work together to seize opportunities, overcome obstacles and exceed expectations. Every day, individuals make a significant difference in the quality of our products and the success of our technology and operations, and consequently, the quality of life of consumers. Always visit our website for Rafhan Maize latest Jobs.
How to Apply:
Rafhan Maize latest Jobs: Click here to check and find Rafhan Maize latest Jobs