Rafhan Maize is hiring Payroll Officer for their head office in Faisalabad, Officer will be liable for processing payroll, remitting payroll taxes and government reporting also as preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll statements. Always check our Rafhan Maize Jobs website for latest jobs.
Post Name: Payroll Officer
Location: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Job Responsibilities of Payroll Officer
- Ensure all payroll transactions for grade A & above are processed timely and efficiently.
- As a Payroll Officer, Collect, calculate and enter data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable salaries and reporting.
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income tax, employer’s social security, EOBI, and any other legal liability.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies.
- As a Payroll Officer, maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit ad-hoc financial and operational reporting as required.
- Ensure accurate and timely payment of Bonus, STIP, Leave encashment and other benefits to employees.
- Verify monthly and ensure its timely payment to retirees.
- Prepare dues of final settlement (PF, gratuity, pension, etc) to the outgoing employees.
- Manage monthly provident funds activities of grade A & above employees including loans from Provident Fund.
- As a Payroll Officer, ensure compliance of HR policies related to salaries.
- Provide support for developing policies and procedures for payroll.
- Ensure reconciliation of local payroll data with workday data.
- Support to spot needs for improvement and enhancement regarding administration and processing of payroll.
- Provide support to Manager Compensation to style the essential compensation structure within the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, etc) aligned with the company culture and value.
- As a Payroll Officer, Liaison with the regional and corporate team under the supervision of Manager Compensation and Benefits.
- You will provide support to complete the Company’s Annual Merit process.
- Improve and update changes in HRIS systems from time to time.
- Ensure participation in compensation/benefits surveys.
- Arrange to conduct transactional and process audit of payroll – internal & external
- Any other duty related to the payroll section.
The Payroll Officer role is well-suited for you if you:
- Ability to figure during a fast-paced environment to successfully coordinate and handle multiple tasks/activities.
- Have a sound work ethic, sense of confidentiality, urgency, and be tech-savvy ((MS Office, Workday/ERP).
- As a Payroll Officer, you must have a high level of integrity.
Qualification for Payroll Officer
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance or accounts, HR or business discipline is a plus point
- 4-5 years’ relevant working experience with a proven track record of being able to deliver results, analyze information and create solutions.
Why Rafhan Maize?
If you’re inspired by professional challenges and therefore the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Rafhan Maize is that the company for you. At Rafhan Maize you’ll be a member of a globally connected team inspired to realize great things. Rafhan Maize Jobs are very competitive payer.
We believe the facility of our people to figure together to seize opportunities, overcome obstacles, and exceed expectations. Each day, individuals make a meaningful difference within the quality of our products and therefore the success of our technology and operations and, in turn, the standard of life for consumers.
How to Apply for Rafhan Maize Jobs: Click Here
Our Related Articles