Orange Line Metro Rail Transit System (OLMRTS)
Orange Line Metro Train System
Lahore is the second-largest city in Pakistan. It is the provincial capital of the populous Punjab province with an estimated population of 10 million inhabitants. The transport demand amounts to eight million daily motorized trips to figure, shopping, or recreation aside from walking. Over the past fifteen years, the rapid climb in population and increasing vehicle ownership has steadily worsened the traffic jam in Lahore. The situation will worsen within the absence of any proposed transport infrastructure improvements.
In order to deal with the ever-increasing traffic jam, there was an urgent got to develop mass transit transport facilities in Lahore to satisfy the anticipated passenger demand. Orange Line Metro Rail Transit System (OLMRTS) was selected to do this job.
Orange Line train is an automatic mass rapid transit system in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. When opening in 2020, the line will be Pakistan’s first metro in the entire country. The Orange Line metro train is the first of the three proposed rail lines for the Lahore Metro. The span of the line will be 27.1 km (16.8 mi) with 25.4 km (15.8 mi) elevated and 1.72 km (1.1 mi) underground. The line is going to be served by 26 stations and is predicted to handle 250,000 passengers daily. Though it is frequently mentioned as a part of the wider China Pakistan Economic Corridor, the Orange line is being financed by both the Government of Punjab, and the Government of China.
Lahore Orange Line Train Jobs
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced professionals for recruitment against the following Vacant Positions for our ongoing Project “Orange Line Metro Rail Transit System” Lahore.
- Track Inspectors – Civil | Mechanical
- Station Equipment Controller – Electrical | Electronics
- Station Attendant
- Technician – Electrical | Mechanical | Electronics
- Chinese Interpreter
How to Apply for Orange Line Train Jobs
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria may send their updated CVs at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can apply here also, hiringpeoples.com will deliver your CV to the concerned person.
- Candidates are required to mention the Position Applied for in the subject line of the e-mail.
- OLMRTS is an equal opportunity employer
If you want to know how to write/make a CV? Click here