Start Date: August/ September 2020
Curriculum: National Curriculum of England- British
Location: United Arab Emirates
Experience: 02 years
Sponsorship: Single applicants or married teaching couples
Contract: 02 years
This private school(non-for-profit), located just over an hour from Dubai, has an excellent reputation among local Emirati and foreign families. They aim to provide a dynamic environment for students’ academic and personal development. Both staff and students work together to foster a community-based spirit, and teachers are encouraged to immerse themselves in school life and extracurricular activities.
This School is offered almost 650 students from early years to A level, are offered English education by 80% of students from UAE / Middle East, 20% from Western and Asian countries.
Our client is hiring below-mentioned teachers for United Arab Emirate-UAE
- Math Teacher Job
- English Teacher Job
- Teaching qualification such as B.Ed/BA + PGCE
- 02 years solid post qualifying experience, preferably in the UK curriculum
- Experience of teaching at IGCSE examination level is important and A-level experience is desirable but not essential
- Enthusiastic, flexible, self-starters who are committed to student development and are able to integrate into both the school and the local environment.
Salary and Benefits
- Tax-free salary up to £1,900 per month, depending on experience and profile
- Flights- return ticket to the home county every year.
- Medical insurance
- Furnished accommodation
- Paid utility bills
- School placement for one employed teacher at the same
- Settling allowance
- Professional development is offered and encouraged for teaching staff.
Please apply with your up to date CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be contacted via e-mail or telephone and must be able to provide solid references for at least the past three academic years
- Due to the high volume of applications received only successful candidates are going to be contacted
- We have been successfully placing qualified teachers into schools across the world for more than 05 years
- With a dedicated team who have worked in different regions, we provide first-hand experience, support and advice to ensure you find the right job for you.
- The interview will be held on call/ video call/ Skype/ Zoom/ Webinar due to COVID-19.
- How to Write a Resume | Latest CV Format | Mistakes to Avoid
- Tell Me About Yourself | How to Answer This Interview Question| 2020-2021
- Best LinkedIn Profile Tips | Improve Your Profile Step by Step