One of the accounting and tax services providing firm looking for Finance & Admin Associate in Head office- Lahore
Firm is looking for a Finance & Admin Associate to manage the administrative, financial, and basic IT functions of the firm. This role will have accountability for effective and timely bookkeeping, office administration/logistic duties, and payroll-related operations.
Job Responsibilities of Finance & Admin Associate:
- Own the operation of the firm’s bookkeeping ensuring that financial records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Process all client and vendor invoicing
- As a Finance & Admin Associate process expenses and reimbursement claims
- Provide additional support as required to the office manager
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and own re-ordering processes
- Help organize specific meetings inside and outside of the office
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as needed to staff
- Ability to deliver excellence independently and as a team and excel in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication and the ability to speak clearly and articulate concepts over the phone and/or in writing.
Candidates based in Lahore would be preferred. Excellent fringe benefits and an opportunity to thrive in a dynamic organization.Candidates who are looking jobs in lahore must apply for this postion.
Firm Name: Ijaz Group
Ijaz Group is a global accounting, tax, management and technology consulting firm serving non-profit organizations, government clients, private companies and individuals. We offer our clients innovative solutions to help them navigate complex regulations and focus on their growth.
Our Related Articles