One of our clients is looking for an Android Developer. The developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our related applications.
Technical Requirements of Android Developer
- As an Android Developer, Perform upgrades and maintenance while modifying existing software to improve performance, correct errors and allow adaptation to new hardware
- Good Experience in Android SDK+Webrtc and Android Messaging.
- As an Android Developer, Recommend software upgrades for clients’ programs and systems if necessary, and analyze software requirements and user needs to determine whether the system design is feasible and can be completed within time and budget constraints
- As an Android Developer, you will collaborate with other engineers, programmers, systems analysts and others on projects.
- Gather information on project capabilities and limitations, interface and performance requirements to create optimum software
- Design, develop and modify software systems as per requirement, using mathematical models and scientific analysis to predict and measure possible outcomes
- As an Android Developer, Store, retrieve and manipulate data to understand system capabilities and requirements
- You will be responsible for Direct software system testing, validation procedures, application and system documentation and programming to ensure normal program functioning
- Manage the work of programmers, technicians, and other related team members
- Provide instruction on writing software code as needed
- Coordinate software installation and monitor equipment to confirm specifications have been met
- Previous programming experience
- Familiar with development, program testing, and database management system software
- Proficient with application and computer servers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team handling skills
- Strong work ethic and Positive work attitude
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Can-Do Attitude
- Team Player
Our Related Articles